Thursday, May 27, 2010

540 Days and 5 Months


After serving a Mormon mission for 540 days. And coming up to my 5 month anniversary of returning from that mission, I am still desperately trying to figure out life! And figure out why coming home was so hard. Only about (an this is an estimate) a billion times harder than leaving for the field of miracles, strict schedules, and a little mission flub. So I have decided to write my thoughts down and create solace amongst this time of faith, learning and prayer.

However I did recently read a quote from Elder Worthlin, (in whom my boss is his grandson) and he said that in life we need to not only believe in faith but to live it.

So that is my goal: To live in Faith. I taught it for 18 months, it should be easy right? Time and this blog will tell I guess!

New York Rochester Mission
July 2008-January 2010

1 comment:

  1. Way to go. I will try and live in faith as well. Thanks for the example and this could be the pre-cursor to the book. You could get a lot of thoughts down here and then compile.

    ReplyDelete